Hybrid bearings for your electrical motors
Innovations in material science are changing a lot of industries these years.
Ceramic materials are proving stronger and much more durable than e.g. steel – and this impacts your industry, too.
Hybrid ball bearings are the future for manufacturers of electrical motors. The demand for stronger, more durable and longer-lasting bearings for electrical motors is on the rise – and in many applications conventional steel balls in motor bearings simply won’t cut it.
4-8 times longer life than steel
Hybrid ball bearings are proven to last 4-8 times longer than steel bearings – in some cases even longer. For your customer, this eliminates frequent replacements, production stops or unforeseen breakdowns due to bearing failure.
Hybrid bearings also give your customer a number of distinct advantages: A massive reduction in MRO spending, not least.
Market only the best
Hybrid ball bearings are ideally suited for your high-end range of motors and will make it possible for you to market a premium solution to those of your customers who demand only the best.
CeramicSpeed hybrid ball bearings are fitted with premium-quality ceramic (Si3N4) balls which are 2 times harder than steel and 4 times smoother. A much lower friction coefficient reduces bearing temperatures and hence reduces power consumption in the motor.
CeramicSpeed is a dedicated and leading supplier of hybrid ball bearings. With a strong presence in the European market, we are quickly becoming the industry’s preferred supplier of advanced bearing solutions. We offer the broadest range of premium bearings in the world and are constantly working to stay at the forefront of technological development.
Why choose hybrid bearings for your electrical motors:
• Offer your customers a high-value product with extremely long service life
• Much less frequent repairs and retrofits of bearings
• Higher motor efficiency driven by a 48 % reduction in bearing friction losses
• Improved warranty and better competitive power
• FDA-approved for food production applications
• No electrical erosion due to stray currents – ceramic ball bearings are non-conductive
• Capable of operating under extreme temperature conditions