19 – 23 October, 2020
Virtual Presentations & Exhibition
The expert forum on bearings will be held as a free online event from 19-23 October, 2020. Take advantage of this opportunity and book your ticket today!
BEARING WORLD focuses on all facets of bearings and all involved components, with special emphasis on rolling bearings – in combination with or comparison to plain or magnetic bearings.
The goal of BEARING WORLD is to promote the exchange of knowledge and experience between universities and engineers from the industry who are involved in or responsible for the design, development, manufacturing and assembly or the practical operation or maintenance of bearings.
• Bearing Durability and Dimensioning
• Bearing Mechanics
• Bearing Selection and Design
• Condition Monitoring and Sensors
• Electric Drive Technology and Challenges to Bearings
• NVH (noise, vibration, harshness)
• Premature Rolling Element Bearing Failures
• Rolling Contact Fatigue and Materials
• Tribology and Fluid Dynamics