Working for an internationally successful niche player, in a professional working environment that gives you freedom and at the same time challenges you. You are looking for the first or second step in your Inside-Sales career. You aim to understand the needs of your customer perfectly and are capable to respond appropriately to those needs. Our customers can always count on your assistance. Along with your other colleague, you will be responsible for the Nordics region, consisting of Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. You will be part of an international and enthusiastic team of Account Managers. Does this spark your interest? Keep reading, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Making sure that customers are left satisfied with the service you have provided them and are pleased with their collaboration with you. Next to this, you co-operate with your colleague to make sure the Nordics region keeps on growing. To achieve this growth you will mainly be focusing on current customers, but in the future there is also the opportunity to focus on acquiring new customers. During the first year, you will mainly be focusing on responding to customers requests, processing orders and providing customer service. You will work equally with the phone, over email and the computer. Through our in-house built quotation system, which is constantly being developed, you will be perfectly able to perform your job well and quickly. A working day at the sales department flies by. Last but not least, you are able to close the doors behind you at the end of the day, knowing that you’ve done everything you could to please your customers.
What will be your tasks?
- Respond to customer requests by offering the requested items and processing orders, down to the last details
- Following up on inactive or abandoned quotes to increase conversion rate
- Providing customer service and resolving any complaints
- Expanding your expertise in product knowledge and market development
- Actively contribute to the team’s targets
Who are you?
- You are looking for your first or second job in Sales/customer service
- Your mastery of the Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or Finnish language is on a (near) native level. Furthermore, you are fluent in English
- You have plenty of social skills. Furthermore, you are extraverted and open-minded
- You have good negotiation skills and a commercial mindset
- Having affinity with E-commerce and Business Intelligence is advantageous
- You are willing to work fulltime
- You will be working from our office in Rotterdam or Roosendaal
The current department
The department currently consists of 18 employees who are jointly responsible for Sales. During the past years, our organisation has grown strongly and the demand for our products and services has increased. Every day we work together on the growth of our business and satisfied customers. You will work in an international environment with an informal atmosphere.
What you can expect from the company
We are a stable organisation that has been evolving on every level in recent years and has not yet ceased to do so. With your knowledge and expertise, you contribute to further growth of the company. You want to contribute to the growth and improvement of the organisation, and we want you to use your expertise to tell us how.
As ABF, we strive for professionalism in all our processes and in our dealings with customers, suppliers and employees. We believe that this is the basis for a stable and fun working environment.
Good working atmosphere
Happy employees contribute to a pleasant work environment, in which we get things done and start every day with a smile. We do not just do it for sales and profits. Together we want to make the organisation a little better every day.
At ABF, the commercial spirit is a key value. With more than 95 professionals we aim to continue our growth and keep improving our organisation. There’s a reason that at the end of each year we’re pleasantly surprised when it comes to improvements and reached goals. “A lot has changed during the last year” is something we hear regularly. “Nice, goal reached” we think. “And now, move on and keep this momentum going”.
Naturally, we offer you a competitive employment package.
By submitting your application, you agree to our ” Privacy statement ”