Working for an internationally operating technical wholesaler, but entirely online. In your home-office behind a MacBook Pro, sending the perfect quote in only a few clicks. How is this possible? At least 10 of our 100 colleagues are IT professionals who write their own software. This makes us flexible, inventive, creative and future-oriented. In your role as Account Manager you can fully focus on what you enjoy doing the most. Sales! We’re looking for someone who likes to work independently, but finds it very important to be ”that” teamplayer your colleagues can depend on. Every day we send parcels to over 30 different countries and we believe it’s very important that our customer can communicate in their native tongue. Therefore, you’ll have colleagues from all over the world that communicate mainly in English. ABF has a strong market share, is growing well every year and still has plenty of opportunities to continue growing. This creates many internal growth opportunities. We try to encourage this with great attention to personal development and training budgets. We therefore combine the possibilities of a multinational with the personal attention of a family business
As Account Manager German you are the candidate who speaks fluent German. Someone who is in charge and is not afraid to approach new customers. Are you the one we are looking for and do you want to make that second career step? Read on quickly!
What makes you happy?
Working in the sales department as a real go-getter and doing cold acquisition is what you gets you moving every day. When we talk about Marketing and Relationship Management, you say YES! Your ideal job? One in which you have the freedom and responsibility to make a market analysis, for example. Where you have your colleagues’ back and can support them when necessary, because you do it together as a team.
Are you pro-active and you aren’t afraid to approach future customers and provide them with our services? Then you are most welcome, because we love go-getters. Your day will be full of surprises, because besides working in the market and doing sales, it is of course very important that our existing customers remain happy and that all their questions and orders are handled in a fast and customer-friendly way. And last but not least, you’ll end up in a great fun team of 20 enthusiastic colleagues!
We rely on your fresh perspective
- Following up on inactive or abandoned quotes to increase conversion rate
- Acquiring new customers to initiate growth
- Providing customer service and resolving any complaints
- Expanding your expertise in product knowledge and market development
- Actively contribute to the team’s targets
- Working from our office in Roosendaal and/or Rotterdam
We will be very happy if you have these qualities
- You have at least 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
- Your mastery of the German language is on a (near) native level. Furthermore, you are fluent in English
- You have good negotiation skills and a commercial mindset. We appreciate this as much as working experience.
- You have plenty of social skills. Furthermore, you are extraverted and open-minded
- Having affinity with E-commerce and Business Intelligence is advantageous
- An affinity with technical products is a plus
- You are willing to work at least 32-40 hours a week
What can you expect from us?
- With full-time employment (40) hours, you are allowed to work from home for 2 days as far as we’re concerned. For this you will receive a “working-from-home fee”.
- Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) Technical Wholesale is applicable
- Salary in line with market; scale-up depending on work experience
- Lunch is always provided, so you won’t have to make your own sandwich in the morning
- 28 vacation days on full-time basis
- Pension accomodated by Nationale Nederlanden
- End-of-year bonus
- Working on a Macbook Pro
- Do you have an interesting course in mind, or do you want to put us to work to find one? We love to hear from you!