Working for an internationally successful niche player, in a professional working environment that gives you freedom and at the same time challenges you. You are a sales person at heart, you understand the needs of your customer perfectly and are capable to respond appropriately to those needs. Most of all, you like being that indispensable person whom everyone can rely on.
You will be part of the team responsible for the DACH- and Nordics-region. Are you looking to develop your career in Sales? Keep reading, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your goal is to make sure that customers are left satisfied with the service you have provided them and are pleased with their collaboration with you. Next to this, your commercial skills help you to realise growth of your region. To reach this growth you will mainly be focusing on current customers, but also on acquiring new customers. Last but not least, you are able to close the doors behind you at the end of the day, knowing that you’ve done everything you could to please your customers.
These will be your tasks when you start working with us:
- Following up on inactive or abandoned quotes to increase conversion rate
- Acquiring new customers to initiate growth
- Providing customer service and resolving any complaints
- Expanding your expertise in product knowledge and market development
- Actively contribute to the team’s targets
- Working from our office in Roosendaal and/or Rotterdam
What to bring?
- Your mastery of the German language is on a (near) native level. Furthermore, you are fluent in English
- Having a good understanding of the Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or Finnish languages would be a convenience
- You have good negotiation skills and a commercial mindset. We appreciate this as much as working experience.
- You have plenty of social skills. Furthermore, you are extraverted and open-minded
- Having affinity with E-commerce and Business Intelligence is advantageous
- An affinity with technical products is a plus
- You are willing to work at least 32 hours a week
The current department
The department currently consists of 15 employees who are jointly responsible for Sales. During the past years, our organisation has grown strongly and the demand for our products and services has increased. Every day we work together on the growth of our business and satisfied customers. You will work in an international environment with an informal atmosphere.
What you can expect from us
We are a stable organisation that has been developed in all areas in recent decades and has not yet reached its limit. With your knowledge and skills you contribute to our further growth. You will therefore have a lot of impact in your position. You want to think along to grow and improve the organisation, we want you to tell us how we can do better based on your specialism.
As ABF, we strive for professionalism in all our processes and in our dealings with customers, suppliers and employees. We believe that this is the basis for a stable and fun working environment.
Good working atmosphere
You as an employee happy means a good vibe in which we get things done and start every day with pleasure. We do not only do it for turnover and profit. Together, the organisation wants to make every day a little more beautiful and professional.
At ABF, the trading spirit is still a core value. With more than 75 professionals, we try to maintain our growth year after year and to improve the company in a positive way time and time again. It is not without reason that we surprise each other every year with realised improvements and achieved objectives. “Much has changed in the past year,” is a frequently heard comment to us. “Good, goal achieved” we think. “And now on!”
Naturally, we offer you a competitive employment package.
By submitting your application, you agree to our ” Privacy statement ”