Would you like to know how you never have to lubricate your system manually again?
Reduce maintenance costs and downtimes with simalube:
In modern beverage businesses, long belt conveyors, roller conveyors, chain conveyors and corner transfer conveyors are generally used to transport bottles and packaging. These chain and belt conveyors are often in operation 24 hours a day, making downtime costly. Continual lubrication greatly prolongs the reliability and lifespan of these machines, and reduces inefficient downtimes.
Truly simple installation: The simalube grease and oil lubricator is screwed on to the lubrication nipple where it supplies the lubrication point with the appropriate lubricant for up to a year. The lubricator delivers the exact amount of lubricant set by the user.
simalube applications in the beverage industry:
- Filling machines
- Washing machines
- Belt conveyors
- Packaging and shrink
- wrap machines
- Presses – Refrigeration and freezer units
- Label machines
- Air conditioners (facility management)
Advantages of the simalube lubrication system:
- Reduction of service requirements and maintenance costs (manual lubrication is no longer necessary, thus there is less required labour and the time savings are great)
- It is not necessary to shut down the machines during maintenance
- Longer service life of machines thanks to continuous and precise lubrication