A premium class ‘Bearing Manufacturer’ with outstanding company benefits and company culture is looking for a Sales Manager – Aftermarket with experience in the bearing industry for the further expansion of operations within Europe.
Position Overview / Role
A Sales Manager – Aftermarket reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for coordinating the sales activities of Aftermarket Group members (District Salesmen and Aftermarket Engineer). These activities include implementing sales strategies to fulfill sales goals and forecast levels. Other activities include monitoring sales, profitability and quote activity, as well as providing the necessary reporting for proper management decision making and business growth. A Sales Manager Aftermarket will train staff, develop guidelines and assist District Salesmen with his respective Aftermarket. Overall, the Sales Manager Aftermarket is responsible for Aftermarket development that will lead to sales growth and a successful, customer satisfaction level.
Essential Job Functions / Duty
· Have solid understanding of divisional goals and company mission statement.
· Implement policies and strategies to reach targets set by management.
· Keep track of the gross quantity of order and sales made in the Aftermarket.
· Document all the sales details and report accordingly to the General Manager.
· Supervise and coordinate the functions of the Aftermarket group members (District Salesmen and Engineer).
· Instruct, guide and train the District Salesmen and Engineer to enhance their skills and performance.
· Instruct, guide and train the Salesmen and Engineer to submit necessary report to upper management.
· Evaluate the sales performance of group member (District Salesman and Engineer).
· Depending upon the requirement support General manager, hire new staff.
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the products sold.
· Excellent communication, leadership, organizational and negotiation skills.
· A thorough knowledge about the policies and sales strategies of the company.
· Excellent management skills.
· Good computational skills and accounting knowledge.
· Strong analysis and decision making skills.
· Must be able to travel frequently.
· Bachelor’s degree in business management.
· At least 5 years of experience in bearing sales and marketing.
For more information please send your CV together with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.