- Overview about the different products from the bearing industry which we can be inspect with Eddy Current
- Conditions for Eddy Current testing
- What kind of defects/cracks can be inspected, reference defects
- What is grinding burn, examples for grinding burn, reference defects
- Different kind of single probes and array probes
- Documentation of the results and advanced image processing for defect evaluation
- Defect and grinding burn inspection in the honing and super finishing machine
- Examples for ring inspection, needle inspection and roller inspection
Please feel free to join his presentation between 15 – 18 March at the Bearing Expo & B2B Meetings event. Apart from that, you can always contact Juergen Lauer from Rohmann GmbH for your individualized advice.
About Juergen Lauer
Juergen Lauer has 36 years’ experience in Eddy Current Inspection Eddy Current Testing Level 3 (ET3) DIN EN ISO 9712 and works since 2002 at Rohmann GmbH. He started his career as a sales and application engineer and became the manager for the application laboratory and, sales manager for Asia operations. He is serving the industry as head of global sales since 2018.