We are hiring!
Godiva Bearings – Digital Marketing Executive
Godiva Bearings is the leading UK trade supplier of bearings and industrial supplies and we are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Executive. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help promote our company as the sole B2B supplier in the industry, whilst also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, graphic design, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Design and set up exhibition stands.
- Produce artwork for industry publications.
- Create professional monthly video productions for out YouTube channel.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of Google AdWords and SEO practices required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team Player.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred.
Key software skills:
- Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Final Cut Pro X
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Mac and PC user
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Business
- Campaign Monitor
The successful candidate will work alongside various departments on a day to day basis and would be suitable to someone who wants to put their own stamp on the current marketing operations.
If you are interested in the vacancy then please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to MD@godiva-bearings.co.uk or alternatively download an application form that can be found on our website – www.godiva-bearings.co.uk