Hayley 247 Engineering Services is proud to announce the acquisition of Staffordshire based companies WMH Transmissions Ltd & Apex Transmissions Ltd (WMH). A majority share deal was completed on the 13th February 2020. WMH will now become the UK Groups specialist provider of Precision Linear Motion products and services.
Hayley 247 continues with its unprecedented level of investment. The acquisition of WMH follows shortly after the purchase of Lamond & Murray Ltd in June 2019 and Drive Management Services in December 2018. This forms part of a wider strategy to enhance service provision within the group.
Established in 1986, WMH Transmissions Limited are the largest stockist of Hiwin Linear Products within the UK and are the market leader in high quality transmission products and have been supplying the OEM and re-seller markets for over 30 years.
With over £2M of stock available from its impressive 40,000sq.ft facility in Tamworth, WMH are well placed to deliver high quality products and exceptional service levels across a wide range of products including;
HIWIN & Bosch product ranges;
- Linear guideways
- Single axis KK units
- Bearing supports
- Crossed roller bearings
- Linear actuators
- Ball bushes
- Precision hardened & ground linear shafting
- Stainless steel linear ball guides
- Linear roller guides
- Miniature linear ball guides
- Ballscrews & ball nuts
- Ball bushes & linear shafts
- Ballscrew support units
- Aluminium extruded profile
- Aluminium profile accessories
Transmission products include;
- Precision inline and right-angle planetary servo gearboxes in both B5 and B14 output interfaces
- Economy inline and right angle planetary servo gearboxes in both B5 and B14 output interfaces
- Compact hypoid servo gearheads with either B5 or ISO 9409 rotary flange output interfaces
- Precision spiral bevel gearboxes with either solid shaft input or mounting interfaces for servo motors
- Worm gearboxes with aluminium housings and a range of output interfaces for servo drive applications
- High precision rotary tables for use with servo drives and can be used as indexing heads
In-house design & calculation expertise to provide design support, selection and lifetime calculations on ballscrew assemblies, racks and pinions and gearboxes and a highly skilled machine and assembly shop providing;
- Linear guide rail cutting & butt jointing
- Ballscrew machining & assembly
- Aluminium profile cutting, machining & assembly
- Precision rack & pinion systems for our gearboxes
- Automatic relubrication systems
- Collaborative robots & grippers
The WMH management will continue under Managing Director, Andrew Banting and the new acquisition is seen as a natural extension to mechanical engineering services provider Hayley 247, who specialise in everything from industrial gearbox & pump repairs, predictive maintenance specialists in condition based monitoring solutions , general mechanical repairs, CNC machining to custom fabrication. The acquisition will enable Hayley 247 to enhance its offer to their clients and those serviced via Hayley Group’s 50 strong branch network.
We are delighted to have WMH and all the team of UK Directors onboard with us. We will now be working closely with each other to develop and improve our service offering to all of the Dexis UK – Hayley Group branch network and collaborating with our Dexis Europe subsidiaries. This feels like a natural progression for both parties.
The deal will enable Hayley 247 to enhance its diverse service offering of solutions to industry. With our vital synergy of customer service first, we are confident we can drive our unique service offering forward.
Information and Enquiries
Managing Director – Hayley 247 Engineering Services Ltd
Tel: 07958 247 247
Managing Director – WMH Transmissions Ltd & Apex Transmissions Ltd
Tel: 01827 288122