Register Here to join the all-year PT/MC industry meetings
We proudly announce the speakers and experts who will be presenting at the Bearing & Power Transmission session on 21 – 23 March. Various PT/MC industry topics focusing on the latest technological developments, applications, and supply chain / supplier development issues will be highlighted during these sessions. The attendees will be able to join the presentations, and Expert Q&A panels during the session dates. The presentations can be re-watched on-demand at the event platform during and in between the all-year industry sessions till 07 December 2022. More information about the presentation’s agenda will be announced soon.
President — EUROTRANS
The European Drive Technology Network
Segment manager – 3D Printing – HP
Additively Manufactured Bearing Cages and Seals:
addressing 3D Printing’s most important considerations
Head of Strategy – KG International
1. Causes and outlook on price volatility in China
2. Scenario Planning and Trust Amidst a Time of War: Imperatives
to navigate today’s market and supply chain volatility.
Presales Consultant, Simatec AG
simatherm – The advantages of inductive heating
FLM and Project leader – SDT International
Connecting the Reliability dots: Condition Monitoring through Ultrasound technology – “&” instead of “vs.”
Regional Category Manager Logistics Services – Continental
Supply Chain Challenges in todays’ Manufacturing Industry
Area Sales Manager – simatec ag
simalube IMPULSE connect – digitally monitored and configured via Bluetooth
Managing Director – Elgeti Engineering
1. Bearing Supplier Development – What is important and how to do it?
2. White Etching Cracks in large industrial gearboxes – a case study on what can go wrong during an oil change
General Manager – Shanghai Zhongjun Technology
Supplier development process in the new economy
Alejandro Perez Martinez
Independent Bearing & Lubrication Expert – Grupo MTF
Correlation between laser shaft alignment & Bearing Life: A Holistic point of view
CoFounder – SolutionBuggy
How to build competitive advantage in India by building Supply Chain
In an effort to support the PT/MC buyers and suppliers worldwide, BearingNews, Motion+Drives magazines and BearingExpo have joined their forces to offer an unique all-year event format – iMotion Events.
This new event format allows participants to schedule all year long meetings to promote their solutions, connect with new suppliers, discuss actual procurement, supply chain and technical topics with experts. Apart from the all-year meeting scheduling and networking features; six different industry sessions will be hosted on different dates during 2022.
The first event will be the Bearing & Power Transmission Meetings starting on 21 March, followed by five more events during 2022, where the attendees will have the same options to meet and connect with the PT/MC community and procurement professionals from the Agriculture, Mining, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Marine & Offshore and Steel industries.
- A full year video meeting scheduling option with attendees, starting from 2 weeks prior to the first event on 21-23 March
- Receiving notifications by email for meeting invitations, without the need to access the event platform
- Exhibitor participation, with full year visitor contact details collection and metrics
- Full year company introduction products, services, videos, brochures, booth staff contact options, company contact details, social media and instant booth messaging, video meeting scheduling / chat options
- Conference and “ask the expert” panels designed for PT/MC professionals related to actual supply chain, technologies, solutions, technical and commercial presentations
- Attend six events with one single account on different dates with focus on PT/MC solutions for Agriculture, Food Production, Marine & Offshore, Automation, Mining & Construction and Steel industries
- Search and filter on attendee profiles and instant messaging / video meeting invitation options (any time during 2022)
- Networking features in game format
Don’t miss this unique opportunity and book today your participation as a Exhibitor, Sponsor, B2B attendee or Speaker. More details can be found at www.iMotion.Events or contact [email protected] for further information and questions.