KS PERMAGLIDE® materials are used to make sheets in thicknesses of 0.5 mm to 3 mm on high-volume machines as primary materials. The sheets can be used to make sliding elements from KS PERMAGLIDE® in a wide range of designs using all conventional sheet metal processing methods.
The conventional machining options for KS PERMAGLIDE® materials include
- Cutting blanks, e.g. with a plate shear
- Drilling and sinking, e.g. mounting holes
- Nibbling or punching moulded parts
- Reshaping through bending, edging and deep drawing
- Rolling large bushes
- Shaping through water jet cutting or high precision cutting
- Milling of grooves and recesses
Motorservice offers a wide range of special shapes to suit your requirements, e.g. for machining moulded parts. Machining is carried out according to the high quality standards of the automotive industry with tolerances in accordance with DIN ISO 3547 or more precise. The Motorservice sales team can advise you on the design, material selection and quality of your other designs.