SKF Maintenance Products is a dynamic unit which has been providing the bearing market with maintenance and lubrication solutions and products for forty years. A team of 35 people with entrepreneurial mind-set serves bearing users worldwide with crucial and innovative products to improve their maintenance and production. The position we are offering represents the advantages of working within a small team, yet in an international environment. We are based at the SKF Business & Technology Park, Nieuwegein in the Netherlands.
To complete our current team, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager
- you will be a key member of the marketing team and develop and implement strategic marketing plans;
- you will visit customers and end users worldwide to learn customer and sales channel needs and support the product development department with relevant market input;
- you will be responsible for the global product introduction of new developments;
- you will create the marketing plan and bring the product to market with the support of the market communication team;
- you will support and drive marketing activities in the organization and work independently, contribute to teams and manage your own projects;
- as a creative entrepreneur, you will be thinking ‘out of the box’ and have the ability to launch new solutions worldwide in an innovative way;
- driving the right marketing initiatives, you will contribute to generate new business and enhance our brand name;
- you will work from the office in Nieuwegein, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- academic working- and intellectual level (Master degree);
- good appreciation for technical products and processes;
- motivation and desire to make a difference;
- working experience in an international, industrial marketing is desired;
- strong customer orientation and business drive;
- excellent communication skills, energetic, creative and proactive;
- excellent command in English both verbally and written.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an innovative and well-equipped professional environment, which is part of a large, successful company with an excellent reputation. You will join a team of well-motivated colleagues and will have a lot of international contacts. This means that we need candidates with good communication skills and good ability in written and spoken English. We look forward to seeing you develop as a professional who creates a career in SKF and we will support your steps. Of course, our employment conditions are competitive.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply with your CV and motivation letter via the link below. We only take the applications in consideration that are written in English or Dutch.
An online assessment and intellect test are part of the recruitment process.
To apply, please submit your CV in English or Dutch by 31 July, 2018. career5.successfactors.eu.