The ideal candidate will prospect and close sales leads, being responsible for developing customer base in the territory of West & Central Africa and Dom-Tom, with a focus on Maghreb (Morocco, Tunisia, Argelia), making sure sales targets are met within the assigned territory. Will lead efforts to develop and grow acquired business, ensuring profitable increase in sales and revenue, demonstrating excellent knowledge of the regional bearing market, trends, opportunities and competitive activity.
Location (in the assigned sales territory) is flexible and can be subject to consideration if different from Casablanca.
Apart from French, English is a must in order to be able to manage in an international company like PFI Group, Inc. Knowledge of other languages relevant in the area is highly valued.
Remuneration: Negotiable, commensurate with relevant experience.
Send your resume/ CV here: email@example.com
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business.
- Attending trade shows and other industry events for networking and new business opportunities.
- Negotiating sales contracts and sales agreements.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Monitoring sales and profit for each account.
- Identifying and creating a strong, loyal relationship with all decision-makers.
- Ability to complete periodic management reports in due time.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration.
- Solid sales presentations for clients.
- Giving pricing information to management and making recommendations.
- Creating sales strategies to be approved by the Global Sales Management.
- Setting up yearly sales and marketing budget.
- Frequent prospect and customer visits (minimum 50% traveling time in the region)
- Other duties as assigned.
- University Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing is desired (flexible with appropriate experience)
- Familiarity with automotive aftermarket products, preferably “bearings”
- Proven record of sales experience
- Familiarity with reporting and performance management
- Ability to work by objectives in a quickly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Initiative (proactivity)
- Ability to work with remote supervision
- Knowledgeable in foreign trade is a plus
- Good technical background in the automotive industry is desirable
- Self-taught, autonomous, goal-getter, results-driven