17.12. – 18.12.2019
If you don’t want to be left behind, you have to stay at the cutting edge of research. In our specialist seminar “Damage Analysis of Rolling Bearing Damage“, we provide clear and practical information on the types of damage, causes of damage and analysis of rolling bearing damage.
Rolling bearings are an important element in a variety mechanical systems. Unforeseen rolling bearing damage can lead to high repair and outage costs. Knowledge of damage mechanisms and influencing factors is crucial for the avoidance of rolling bearing damage.
The goal of this seminar is to explain rolling bearing damage mechanisms and to derive methods for damage prevention based on real-world examples. A targeted approach to rolling bearing damage analysis will also be presented.
- Reliable detection and classification of rolling bearing damage
- Understanding of the underlying damage influencing factors
- Qualitative assessment of damage avoidance mechanisms
- Systematic approach to damage analysis
The seminar is intended for customer service employees, design engineers, operating engineers, and maintenance and repair specialists.
- Overview of the different types of rolling bearing damage
- Presentation of the appearance and causes of damage
- Explanation of the significant influencing factors and recommendations for damage prevention
- Rolling bearing failure analysis approach and methodology
- Real-world examples of damage
Dr. Ferdinand Wikidal
GearConsult – Failure Analysis and Consulting