As the world’s leading company for high-performance plain bearing solutions, GGB is setting the standard in the industry and supplying customers all over the world with standard and customer-specific bushings.
Profitably grow North America Industrial business by leading a sales team to develop and execute sales strategy for the industrial markets in North America.
- Hire, Train, Coach and develop a technical sales organization in the industrial OEM markets of North America.
- Utilize and maintain customer information on company Customer Relation Management software to effectively manage assigned accounts and to develop new opportunities in territory. Develop sales plan and forecast, long-term strategic plan.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet established goals focusing on Key Accounts and significant growth opportunities.
- Coordinate key customer needs with operational and manufacturing facilities globally.
- Manage Contract development and review with Key Customers.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales engineers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepares sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion and forecasting.
- Collect and share market and competive information for strategy development.
- Communicates to provide seamless coordination with all global sales personnel and operational teams.
- Maintains commercial alignment with production facility, customer service and application engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree reguired, preferably in the Mechanical Engineering.
- Travel is required, International and Domestic
- Technical OEM Specification Sales Experience
- Coaching developmental skills
- 5-10 years in outside technical sales with selling experience to OEM’s.
- Previous sales management experience (1 – 3 years).
Thorofare, New Jersey, United States
GGB North America
700 MID Atlantic Parkway
USA – Thorofare, New Jersey, 08086