Now Featured in New Corrosion Preventive (VCI) Packaging Guide from Daubert Europe
Global VCI Packaging manufacturer Daubert Cromwell has published a new catalog & user guide of corrosion inhibitor (VCI) products available through its subsidiary, Daubert Europe.
The new, user-friendly product guide for VCI packaging solutions helps businesses navigate the many protective packaging options available to solve corrosion challenges faced during this demanding business climate. The 12-page catalog features practical advice on choosing the right packaging solution for any industry, depending on type of metal, environmental conditions, and duration of storage.
A special section in the catalog features the company’s environmentally friendly VCI products, an important aspect for businesses looking to comply with environmental mandates:
- Plant-based, amine free, and non-nitrite
- Recyclable, or made with recycled materials
- TRGS 615 and TL 8135
- RoHS and REACH compliant
Among the catalog highlights:
- Special section explaining the science of “How VCI Works” to prevent corrosion on metal
during all stages of manufacture, storage, preservation, and shipment.
- User-friendly overviews of the company’s most popular products, including:- NEW VCI Bearing Wrap with embossed texture that grips and stays in place around large bearings and round shapes.
– VCI poly films and bags, available with anti-static, shrink, and UV stabilizers.
– MasterShield® VCI papers for protecting ferrous metal parts.
– Emitters, powders and devices that deliver corrosion protection inside cabinets, deep
recesses and small spaces.
– Guide to wide selection of VCI papers, films, emitters, liquids and rust removers immediately available for shipment throughout EMEA.
Click to download a copy of the new VCI Product Catalog in English or German from the Daubert Europe websites, www.dauberteurope.eu, or www.dauberteurope.de to email us to request a free copy. For application assistance and technical information, contact [email protected]; +49-89-4522036-0.